As a 12 year old, you probably want to please others around you and be the best you can be, and this article can probably help you.
Method 1 :Keeping a Good Relationship with Your Parents
- 1 Follow household rules. Go to bed when you are told, and do chores if you are required to do so. If you are unhappy with a particular rule, speak with your parents (and other household members) about changing it.
- 2 Be polite and respectful to your parents, siblings and other household members. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Say please and thank you, and have good table manners.
- 3 Give your parents cards and presents on their birthday, Christmas, Mothers/Fathers day, etc. Make an effort to get them something nice that they will like.
- 4 Assure them that you love them. They love you, and it will make them happy to know you love them.
- 5 Spend quality time with family. Although you are almost a teenager, it is important to spend time with family!
Method 2 Succeeding in School
- 1 Do homework to the best of your ability and hand it in on time. This will help you in learning new and important things.
- 2 Revise before assessments, especially in subject you are not so good at. In order to get good grades, you will have to pass exams, and it can really help to revise a few days before the test. Ask family members and friends to quiz you on things.
- 3 Take notes in class and ask questions if you are stuck. Contributing to the class is also great, as you can teach others new things!
- 4 Wear correct uniform. If your school doesn’t have one, wear suitable clothes (such as jeans, t-shirt and sneakers). When you wear makeup make sure you aren’t wearing it to “fix” yourself- instead try to wear it for fun. You’re perfect without makeup but experimenting with it can be really fun.
- 5 Follow school rules. They are there for a reason. Advertisement
Method 3 :Dressing Appropriately
- 1 Have a variety of clothes.
- For everyone, a good selection would be casual dresses, formal dresses, jackets, leggings, t-shirts, tights, jeans, flats, heels, boots and trainers.
- 2 Choose footwear wisely. Smart shoes should be kept for school and special occasions, and for daily activities casual shoes should be worn.
- 3 Dress according to the weather. In winter you will need a coat, and in summer you will probably want to wear light, loose clothing. Advertisement
Method 4:Behaving Age Appropriately
- 1 Travel to school with friends (if possible). This age is when you could start traveling to school is a good start.
- 2 Have friends and spend time with them, but not too much because you still need to have family time
- 3 Learn to cook. Even though your parents will still cook meals for you, it’s a good skill to learn!